I had heard a lot about the Iveda NIVR intensive hair growth oil, seen a few videos and thought about giving it a try. This was said to be one of the first inclusive hair growth solution for women. It is said to improve hair thickness and aid in overall growth. Unlike most hair growth oils that only address weak hair/hair-root strengthening, Nivr is said to work at multiple levels. This product did sound promising , what with increasing pollution levels, stress, imbalanced diet,hormonal imbalances and more,urban women like myself are losing more hair than before.Indian women are known for their lustrous thick hair, but with the current environmental and social factors taking a toll on one, having hair like our Grandmothers is a distant dream.
How does it deal with hair fall ? The hair oil was conceived to promote hair growth with a three pronged strategy.
1) NIVR is said to first tackle the menace of hair damage and breakage caused by various factors, including lifestyle habits, exposure to u v rays and digital ray effects.
2) It treats the scalp for dryness,allergy and infections which could be the reason for hair fall and damage.The high quality protein rich ingredients in the oil nourishes the hair roots and scalp
3)It aids in improving hair thickness by continuously nourishing and maintaining the protein levels in the hair root to give stronger, longer and thicker hair.
One of the reasons why I decided to buy this product was that it is 100% ayurvedic . It is prepared with twelve hair growth inducing herbs in their purest and organic form.
Amla: One of the best and natural solution for promoting hair growth, amla or the Indian gooseberry contains fatty acids that strengthen hair follicles. The vitamin C present in amla prevents immature greying of hair.
Neeli ( Indigofera Tinctoria): Also called true indigo,Neeli is a species of plant from the bean family and is one of the original sources of dye. It is an ingredient of most hair dyes and thus adds colour to the hair.
Aloe Vera:Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which helps in healing and repairing damaged cells in the scalp. It also improves follicle health and indirectly boosts healthy and faster hair growth. It has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes the scalp of irritation.Aloe vera has antiviral and anti fungal properties that helps in controlling dandruff and flaking of the scalp.
Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba):
Bhrigraj, which translates to ‘King of Herbs’,is a medicinal herb that is said to curb hair fall while stimulating hair growth and thickening hair. It helps boost blood circulation on the scalp, stimulating it and thereby triggering hair growth.The boosted blood circulation ensures better nourishment for the hair follicles,resulting in healthy hair growth.
Mint Oil & Jojoba Oil:
Mint oil has astringent properties that normalize sebum secretion:it cools the scalp and makes the hair roots strong by providing the right nourishment.It nourishes the hair and follicles and maximizes the rate at which hair grows. The oil has antifungal properties that keeps the scalp healthy. It also helps in getting rid of the layer of dead skin, dandruff, and dirt and leaves behind a clean and well-hydrated scalp.
How do we Use it? The ancient knowledge of Yoga, tells us that the human body consists of seven chakras through which the life force flows through. One of the chakras is the “Sahasara Chakra” located on the head.This is also the area which consists of nearly 80% of the body heat in a human being. To release the heat from this location, the area must be gently stimulated and with the release of heat, stress levels can also be reduced, there by making one more relaxed. It also provides a healthier space for the growth of hair.
- Take a few drops of oil in your palm and gently apply on the centre of the scalp, known as the “madhma sthana”.
- Gently massage in circular motion for a minute. Then glide over the rest of the scalp.
- Wash off within half an hour of oil application.
- Use the oil thrice a week for the first two months and then twice a week there after.
Should we buy a bottle of NIVR hair growth oil ?
Its been a month since I have been using it and believe me when I say that there has been some changes in my hair; loss of hair has reduced and dandruff has literally blown away.My hair has become more manageable,smoother and shinier.
- Besides it is made with 100% natural ingredients, no chemicals.
- Nearly zero side effects.
- NIVR has the highest percentage of scalp nourishing herbs not found in other hair growth oils.
- It is certified by the Ministry Of Ayush.